Monday, November 9, 2015

Geeks Under Grace, School, & My Mediocre Return to Blogging!

Hello Friends, it has been a long time. A long, long time indeed. Over half a year if I’m not mistaken. I know I have a reputation for spontaneously falling off the the face of the planet, and seven months is a quite a bit of catching up to do, so I’ll give cliff notes.

_I tried to start a comic. It didn’t work out. 
_I was hired to be a Youtube Personality for Geeks Under Grace. 
*Side note, I still have no idea what I’m doing. 
_I got a second job. 
_I got into a car crash. It was rough. 
_I quit my second job and started another semester at Columbia College Chicago. 
*Side note, friend to friend, if the teacher doesn’t speak english then drop the class. 
_I did something for God at some point I’m sure. 
_I start hardcore work on a project called Ed Hutch, which I’ll talk about at some point I’m sure. 

So why am I here, blogging, again?
Because I want to be. Because I’m starting a show on Geeks Under Grace about writing and I figure I make some of mine visible. Because at the end of the day before I was a secretary, student, or youtuber I was a writer and above all I am still that. And I like telling you people my opinion. And I like having control over things. And I’m bored.
The long short of it is that I’m here talking about Jesus and Books and Business as usual until I disappear again so if you’re into that type of thing then you’re in the right place. And for now, until my next post, enjoy these pics.
Until next time nerds.










1 comment: