Saturday, January 26, 2019

Been a while AND ALSO I'm very cold AND ALSO check out my other blog where I talk about making a video game

hey.

been a while.

how you doin'?

I am basic...
cally addicted to coffee. boom got 'em. 


In case you missed it, I'm posting over on a different blog right now. Talking about my experiences making this thing I'm working on, maybe you've heard me talking about it a couple of posts ago. It's called Socializing Simulator and BOY OH BOY it's cup overfloweth with really dumb jokes that I'm about 10% ashamed of making. Figured I'd pop back here to recommend 2 posts in particular. They're closer to what I usually post here so who knows, you might like them.

The Writing + A Crash Course in Media Communication
Character Art and How to Communicate with It

'kay, that's it for now. Maybe someday I'll find time to talk about Spider-man Into the Spiderverse, because even with all of the discourse it still OUGHT TO BE TALKED ABOUT. But for now, just going to be here making the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment